Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club want a sea of blue and white for the home leg.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I see the club shop/web shop have a playoff section with various quirky blue and white hats and wigs, plus flags, foam seagulls and banners. The club are asking fans to wear their blue home shirts too.

Everyone going to join in? It's going to look amazing on Sky if we really get behind this, I reckon.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I assume most of us have the flags we were given for the Donny match at home still. I suggest we being those along.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Think that sort of thing is shit. However, the ground looked stunning when we all got a free flag against Donny, should do that again. I guess a flag would be a quid each to the club?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Of course they are, they will milk it for all its worth.

However its a know from me. never worn colours and not going to start now. although to be fair im in the WSU so it wont make much difference now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can join in with this, if the club want to LOSE.

Or I can stick with my 'lucky outfit', that has served us so well for the last few games.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Fair point, we only drew last time I wore the blue. The green and black I wore when we thumped palace on Paddys day was going to be my shirt of choice. Been wearing the pink one for all the recent wins.

However I'm going to purchase a jester hat for the occasion and possibly a nice big flag to annoy my irritating neighbours who definitely won't be in club colours.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
What a bunch of moaning goons. Just put the blue and white on and perhaps try a smile as well.

I have always thought it looks great when all the fans are in blue and white, we did this at Swindon away in the play offs and it looked brilliant.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I shall be donning lots of retro blue and white (bar scarf, plus blue and white 70s woolly hat with bobble on top) and bringing a lucky black cat finger puppet that I found in a drawer at our house last week.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

However its a know from me. never worn colours and not going to start now. although to be fair im in the WSU so it wont make much difference now.

Colours have never been my thing either, a by product of being a teenager/twenty something through the casual era I guess.

But their are exceptions which include cup finals and play off finals, as this is the semi finals, nope me neither.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What a bunch of moaning goons. Just put the blue and white on and perhaps try a smile as well.

I have always thought it looks great when all the fans are in blue and white, we did this at Swindon away in the play offs and it looked brilliant.

Couldn't agree more. How could you have an issue with it? Look at Dortmund.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If you do not want to wear a club shirt because it is tinpot/cringe/embarrssment in your eyes (which it isn't by the way) then wear something blue or white.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I can join in with this, if the club want to LOSE.

Or I can stick with my 'lucky outfit', that has served us so well for the last few games.

Not changing what I wear either as we haven't lost AND played well since I have been wearing my latest concoction.

Luckily it's all blue so can kill two birds with one stone., my 83 replica jersey (with white t-shirt underneath) and the blue retro look brighton zip up.

My old man wraps up in coat, scarf, hat, gloves, the lot for games, so told him he MUST wear this in front of the telly on Friday night for the Palace game even with the heating turned up.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Does this mean that fans in the 1901 can wear their home shirt?

Or is that a step too far?!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Just make sure you shout and scream and sing as loud as you can,and accept that next week your throat will ache and be sore and that you will be unable to speak for a few days,also if you have done this properly,you will have a banging headache too.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
But it's not exactly Paris fashion week. Be a sheep! Get involved! :albion2:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I shall loudly and proudly wear a blue and white shirt....... then cover it up under several layers and hide on my train back to London with the Palace fans.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Club want to make some money from us buying the overpriced tat more like. You can be sure nothing being sold for £5+ cost more than 50p to make. If they really want to have a sea of blue and white they can provide me something for free and I'll happily wear it. Their suggestion that only the 'official' items are acceptable just backs up my point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here