Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Palace kit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hard to know what to think til see proper ones, those are incredibly photoshopped. Looks better than this season's though.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I like the concept of the away kit, moving the sponsership, but doesnt quite work IMO.

The home kits not great, would be better without the trim, much like ours would be too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I dont mind the away kit, I always associate the sash with shit teams like Peru and Palace.

The home one is obviously an attempt to get away from the 'Stripey Nigel' look and move towards the 'Tinpot Nigel' apparel.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Looks like our taxes are going to help some Palace fans buy this tripe... That awkward moment where Palace fans have to decide whether to buy another pack of lambert and butler or save to buy the new shirt...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't believe it's taken this long! You guys were all over the new badge.

Black and green stripes. Really??

Nothing wrong with black and green stripes HOWEVER making it a funny luminous green does make it look pretty horrible i'll agree with you there. I honestly do think your current kits are 2 of the most vile ive ever seen tho (honest opinion) the yellow trim on a blue and red shirt is disgusting!

Oh no just seen the new one and they've done it again!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Until I see it being modeled by Steve Parrish I think I'll reserve judgement. However, it is an improvement on this year's effort.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I kinda like the away kit to be honest. Except for the sponsor placement.

they should try it in white...

both better than current year's but the Barca rip-off-edness of it all is a bit cringey. What next Brazil colours?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Nothing wrong with black and green stripes HOWEVER making it a funny luminous green does make it look pretty horrible i'll agree with you there.

I think the black and green stripes as they are look fine, when worn with the black shorts. It's the lime green shorts that just make the whole thing look terrible.

These new Palace kits are alright though - I agree with those above that the away kit looks good apart from the new sponsor placement which just doesn't seem to work.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think the black and green stripes as they are look fine, when worn with the black shorts. It's the lime green shorts that just make the whole thing look terrible.

These new Palace kits are alright though - I agree with those above that the away kit looks good apart from the new sponsor placement which just doesn't seem to work.

Away is a lotnicer than their current yellow number but do you really think a shirt withblue / red and yellow looks anything but hideous?!

D

Deleted member 18477

They aren't bad at all. A lot better than this years kit for palace. I like the away one!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here