Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Bale = Cock

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He's not actually trademarking the celebration. He wants to trademark a logo based on the celebration; two hands forming a heart around the number 11. The biggest problem with this is that it's a shit logo.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
He's not actually trademarking the celebration. He wants to trademark a logo based on the celebration; two hands forming a heart around the number 11. The biggest problem with this is that it's a shit logo.

Yup, he clearly doesn't want the gesture, just the odd logo he's created.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Word.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

I got that part, but still. If this goes through, then anybody that actually uses the heart celebration will be claimed to be a rip-off Bale, when that isn't the case. Sure, this is only a logo, but it needs to be looked at as a whole.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I used to do this with my little niece long before he did! Now I get accused of wanting to be Gareth Bale.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That's a horrific logo.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If this goes through, then anybody that actually uses the heart celebration will be claimed to be a rip-off Bale, when that isn't the case.
No they won't, we all know plenty of others have done it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think its quite pathetic that a grown man feels the need to run around twisting his fingers into a stupid little heart shape for the cameras. I inwardly cringe every time I see it.

He does it for his girlfriend apparently, the ape-faced sap.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
i think its quite pathetic that a grown man feels the need to run around twisting his fingers into a stupid little heart shape for the cameras. I inwardly cringe every time i see it.

He does it for his girlfriend apparently, the ape-faced sap.

co-sign

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Oh. My. Lord... That is HORRIFIC.

balemark.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've seen some wet celebrations in my time but making a little heart for the fans is about as wet as it gets. :facepalm: :sick:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It is seriously one of the most annoying things when watching him play, I just hate it. I have no reason to hate it, it's an irrational hate. I just hate it.

Did I mention I hate it?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
It is seriously one of the most annoying things when watching him play, I just hate it. I have no reason to hate it, it's an irrational hate. I just hate it.

Maybe it's a little unkind of me, but somethng irked me about Frank Lampard's "looking up and pointing" celebration. However, i know there are worse things in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here