Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans in the South Stand

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Does anyone know if they are giving the Palace fans the whole south stand again for the return leg at the Amex or are they getting the same as other teams have this year and getting the South East corner + a few of the South blocks? Is anyone a season ticket holder and has been moved to make way for the away fans?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2,000 allocation , Rentokil have been given the contract to fumigate the South Stand the day after.

neilandthomas

Jun 21, 2012
I'm a STH in S1G (right next to the away fans, almost behind the goal) and have been able to purchase my seat for the home leg, so i would guess it's just the corner

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
They're definitely not right in the corner, as Albion fans have S1B and I imagine there will be a fair bit of segregation.

As [MENTION=19161]PriapismBoy[/MENTION] says though, I'd rather they weren't right behind the goal in case we go to a shootout. (God, a shoot-out against Palace to reach a Championship play-off final at Wembley. The thought actually makes me feel physically ill).

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
To Quote FBS - "You're not from Brighton , you're not from Brighton" #JUSTSAYING

Is that the same FBS who use to support Palace, and stopped going because it was "too violent"?
And yes, he's not from Brighton, leafy Surrey I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here