Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket website down

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Just taken a look, looks like the site is working.. however there are no games listed & am getting the "This services is currently unavailable message..." when you try to login

Mulderbauer

Feb 23, 2009
yep, had the same pain...webpage down generally means system overload as a result of lots of hits or confusion....end result, I very much doubt if any are left. Will have to rely on the 1901 ballot!

I don't think it is due to high volume. Before the 'waiting for a session' thing has been effective. Not even season tickets or Sussex Senior Cup tickets are available.

Might actually work in favour of the circa 1100 pointers if fixed by 0900.

Mulderbauer

Feb 23, 2009
100 tickets or so (more depending on allocation) are held back for away games for 1901. If more than 100 apply then it goes into a ballot, less you are guaranteed (I think only 70 have been requested so there could be a few more being released..) Id rather get my own tickets so goes onto my own season tickets/loyalty points...and avoids an ID issues as in company name... but good to have a backup!

100 tickets or so (more depending on allocation) are held back for away games for 1901. If more than 100 apply then it goes into a ballot, less you are guaranteed (I think only 70 have been requested so there could be a few more being released..) Id rather get my own tickets so goes onto my own season tickets/loyalty points...and avoids an ID issues as in company name... but good to have a backup!

I thought 1901'ers were taken care of by way of the extra 250 loyalty points. Are you saying they get two bites at the cherry?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here