Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Albion fans from West Norfolk?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I live in Downham Market and talk to lots of fans from other clubs(Bristol City are well supported for some reason ) on the way down to games but have not once seen a fellow Albion supporter on the Kings Lynn- Kings Cross line. I sometimes travel on the day or make a weekend of it so maybe its bad timing. Or are there fans who just drive instead?. Would be good to catch up if there were.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I live in Cambridge, but always drive.....that's why you haven't seen me on the train!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh? I wonder if any would like a lift? I'm pretty much always alone in the car and happy to take people...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I knew that - hence the ;) !! Was just responding in kind, mate. Enjoy the games...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yep - get to most of them. Would be happy to pick you up from Cambridge station and return you there for those if that would help?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Ah, Downham Market, gateway to the Fens but still in Nelson's county so can't be bad. Sounds like Goldstone 1976 is already on your case, good to see you hooked up with the East Anglian massive.

I'm based a bit further NE from Kings Lynn and generally drive to games but do the occasional rail trip out of KL, which passes through your manor (when it is running!) and Goldstone 1976's too. Invariably I have a spare seat in the car, so feel free to PM me.

There are other Albion fans in Cambridgeshire / Norfolk / Lincolnshire who post on here and few others who I have bumped into at games but they seem pretty widely spread around and content to do their own thing travelwise. There are plenty of footie fans on the KL trains and most of them have good taste not to be Canaries but I don't recall seeing any Albion fans on the trains until you get a bit further afield ie Peterborough / Cambridge / Norwich.

Redbourn Seagull

Jan 20, 2010
I now live just outside Royston and son lives in Brampton we travel by car for most the home games as getting home is always a chore especially on a midweek game!! Ill be travelling down for the game from Liverpool on Monday as Im playing golf at Royal Liverpool on Monday morning with a 0845 tee time, bad planning or what!!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I now live just outside Royston and son lives in Brampton we travel by car for most the home games as getting home is always a chore especially on a midweek game!! Ill be travelling down for the game from Liverpool on Monday as Im playing golf at Royal Liverpool on Monday morning with a 0845 tee time, bad planning or what!!

But what a momentous day it could be, a decent round on an Open Course and then seeing Albion reach the final. A couple of holes in one would speed it up!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Ah, Downham Market, gateway to the Fens but still in Nelson's county so can't be bad. Sounds like Goldstone 1976 is already on your case, good to see you hooked up with the East Anglian massive.

I'm based a bit further NE from Kings Lynn and generally drive to games but do the occasional rail trip out of KL, which passes through your manor (when it is running!) and Goldstone 1976's too. Invariably I have a spare seat in the car, so feel free to PM me.

There are other Albion fans in Cambridgeshire / Norfolk / Lincolnshire who post on here and few others who I have bumped into at games but they seem pretty widely spread around and content to do their own thing travelwise. There are plenty of footie fans on the KL trains and most of them have good taste not to be Canaries but I don't recall seeing any Albion fans on the trains until you get a bit further afield ie Peterborough / Cambridge / Norwich.

Seems like there's quite a few then where do you live exactly?

Redbourn Seagull

Jan 20, 2010
It'll only be momentous if I play well, and do not get stuck in traffic on the way down, it'll be a challenge and a half, I hear the A23 is going to be closed on Monday which wont help (can anyone confirm this?)! We have two seasons tickets in the WSU so could car share next season with you next season if you are interested? UTA

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I'm not far away from all you guys. I'm an albion fan exiled in Peterborough. To be honest I get to more away games. have only made it down to the amex 3 times this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here