Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well someone had to!:)

Not sure why he would want to go a smaller club mind:D

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i have just seen gus leaving wolverhampton in a car with Alex Ferguson

If Fergie goes, and if Moyes goes to Old Trafford, then Gus must be in the running for Everton.

I very much doubt he would go, I get the impression he wants to finish what he started with us (don't we all!) but it would be just the right sort of club for his next step.

But i doubt he would go. If we get through the play offs then he'll want a crack at the Premier league with us, if we don't he'll want a crack at automatic promotion next year.

Personally I hope he stays and I'm pretty sure he will. But Everton could be a serious consideration for him, far more than any speculation or rumour in the past.

D

Deleted member 18477

If Fergie goes, and if Moyes goes to Old Trafford, then Gus must be in the running for Everton.

moyes to man utd (although i could see mourinho)

martinez to everton

lots of managers in front of gus!

michael laudrup (swans)
steve clarke (west brom)
martin jol (fulham)

probably all in front of gus as well for a job like everton. low budget club... which is why i'd want martinez if i was an everton fan!

and you're right... it seems like gus wants to finish what he's started. nothing better IMO than having a target and smashing that goal before moving on. He could move around like the journeymen mark hughes, appleton, martin o'neil etc... but really what is the point apart from getting paid? its nice to have objectives like promotion/survive the relegation drop rather than just finish mid table. how boring! i think i'd rather manage a promotion pushing championship side than a fulham or stoke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here