Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Seem to remember The Complete Badger ranting about how we shouldn't be going anywhere near players like him who were clearly never going to get anywhere near the first team.

He was always going to turn out well after that.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He lived two doors from me and from the age of 5, all you could hear was him kicking his football against his back garden fence, Well Done Solly

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A terrific prospect who is going to do very well for us I think. I attach a link to a Solly You Tube video for anyone that may be interested.

Solomon March - YouTube

Last edited:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Nice to see this classy young chap in our ranks. Balances the usual football oiks.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wow - that video is more than a touch pretentious.. but what the heck when you've got the talent!:lolol:

Can't help wondering if Solly might end up being everything we hoped Dean Cox might have been if he hadn't got too far ahead of himself............

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Seem to remember The Complete Badger ranting about how we shouldn't be going anywhere near players like him who were clearly never going to get anywhere near the first team.

He was always going to turn out well after that.

Where is The Complete Todger these days. Couldn't be more clear that the guy only enjoys moaning and picking holes in anything he perceives as being wrong (always assuming he's not on an extended ban).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here