Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awards 2013

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Young POTY - Solly April
GOTY - Dave v Palace
POTY - 1st. Bridcutt 2nd. Bridge 3rd. PIG

Happy? What would you change? For me...
Young POTY - Barker (won a penalty, done more than others in the 1st team)
GOTY - Ulloa 2nd v Palace
POTY- The same

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Glad Bridcutt got it. The third v palace was the best goal.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There are 4 or 5 real POTY contenders, Spansh Dave was mine but Bridcutt has been immense and is a worthy winner. I totally agree the Lopez free kick was GOTY but Bruno's 30 yarder was a bit special too.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Was there tonight. Blubbed my eyes out for fan of the year. Great awards night, well done to all concerned.

Thank you was really shocked to get the award
Really my son deserves it more than me, been going since 1977 really was a shock to here my name I thought my son had won the tickets

Also not mentioned so far - Inigo Calderon retained his community player of the year award - the montage included a statement that he volunteered to do community work every afternoon of the week his mother-in-law came to stay. :lolol:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Really my son deserves it more than me, been going since 1977 really was a shock to here my name I thought my son had won the tickets

I was there last night and was great to see you and your son collecting the award. Well done to him for keeping it a secret and great film of you all at the ground etc.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Well done to you both. Can you, or someone, give us summary of the reason(s) you won for those who were not there please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here