Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iPod Advice

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I'm not a person who likes to keep buying all the new technology but i'm in need of a new iPod as my current one (4GB) can't hold enough of my songs. So, I was wondering, what's the best one to get that's affordable and a decent memory size? Can you buy second hand? Any shops do decent deals? :guitar:

D

Deleted member 18477

iPod classic.

I have one from about 6 years ago now. Still use it, has 80gb of memory and I'm nowhere near even half filling it (got some movies on there which take up a few GB as well...

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'd go for a classic too. I have a 120gb and have had it for a good while. Although I could do with a bigger one, as mine is full. There are a couple of shops in Western Road that do decent second hand Ipods, sorry I can't remember their names though. They are towards the Waitrose end if that helps any.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
iPod classic.

I have one from about 6 years ago now. Still use it, has 80gb of memory and I'm nowhere near even half filling it (got some movies on there which take up a few GB as well...

I'd go for a classic too. I have a 120gb and have had it for a good while. Although I could do with a bigger one, as mine is full. There are a couple of shops in Western Road that do decent second hand Ipods, sorry I can't remember their names though. They are towards the Waitrose end if that helps any.

Another one for a classic. I've got one of the early 80gb, and must have had it for getting on 6 years and it seems to be bomb proof. You can check all the specs here.

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/ipod/index-ipod-specs.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here