Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace home tickets remaining

I guess I had to start this thread!

Currently unclear what's left, although it is clear we have sold a lot in a very short space of time and they will all sell out.

The ticketing website is no longer showing any availability where you can choose your own seat, however, most blocks in the ESU are available. How many, I can't tell.

I've also noticed that WSU tickets have NEVER been offered for this fixture. So unless 100% of STH's bought their ticket here (very highly unlikely), we should soon see some availability here.

The North Stand Middle has not been offered at all yet.

The south stand proper has not been offered. If Palace have a 2000 allocation, then even if we were to leave half a block sterile, we should still see the normal offerings in S1G and S1H, but as yet, none have appeared.

If we offer segregation the same as Wolves (possible as the latest Sussex Police message predicted a circa 30k sellout) , then additional columns will be opened in the southern half of S1B and the eastern half of S1G.

Hope someone finds my thoughts here useful.......

All blocks are now available in the WSU. At a glance it would seem that about 5% of STH's have not grabbed there seat. Good availability in all blocks, including pairs, trips etc.

No idea why there were not offered at the outset.

Some more have also been released in S1A and S1B and the ESU is available, although cannot be viewed on the stadium plan

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
very strange why these were never put on sale from the start esepcially with sucha a short time to buy tickets, loads of people would have gone on and thought game was sold out

South Stand (S1H) now also available.

Considering we have not even touched NS Middle or S1G yet, there are an awful lot of tickets to sell in 5 days.

I'm not suggesting they won't all sell - at least I don't think I'm suggesting that!

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
very strange why these were never put on sale from the start esepcially with sucha a short time to buy tickets, loads of people would have gone on and thought game was sold out

Typical from the club

Reward the fickle buyers and punish the eager ones with a staggered release of increasingly good seats.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
It’s a strange one isn’t it, I can’t think there are 1000,s of people that think all of a sudden thought on a Wednesday afternoon ‘oh I fancy going to the Brighton Palace match on Monday’ everyone I know sorted tickets on 1st day they could. I got a feeling with it on TV it may not sell out

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I really am astounded by the club at every turn, I rushed into buying a NW corner seat because that was all that was available and now I hear they havn't released ANY unsold seats from the center of the North of the WSU?

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Agree - is a joke. I bought a seat in South East corner, ES2 or whatever it is called, behind the goal line 10 days ago as i had 70 points. Since then loads of 1 seats on their own have been put up meaning those people with 2 or more in their party had to buy separat seats apart. Suddenly today, huge blocks appear from nowhere unsold, where i could have sat with my 14 year old son, as against me being forced to buy him one 50 rows away the other day. Why hold back on seats

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
I very rarely post on here but this has sufficiently irked me to de-lurk myself.

Had been out till 4am the night before, work up at 8.55 to get up and order them as soon as they were available as we needed three tickets. Found not many good seats available and we couldn't even get three together, or in the same block as the two others of our party that have season tickets.

Were all desperate to be there so took the best/closest we could get and paid top whack at £39 each.

Now see we would have been better off sitting around twiddling our thumbs and waiting for the club to reward those who weren't sure they wanted to be at the biggest game the club has had in 15 years.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Had been out till 4am the night before, work up at 8.55 to get up and order them as soon as they were available as we needed three tickets. Found not many good seats available and we couldn't even get three together
So you've got 3 tickets, not together. That's rubbish, perhaps you could pop into the club and complain and see if they can move them for you.

Another big chunk in the NE just release (£28 seats) Grrrrrrrr.

It does seem that everyone who rush to buy to beat the clubs deadline with 70 points have been sold an inferior and more expensive seat in S1A or S1B.

The club had an excuse with the WSU not being released until the start of the week, as these are all STH seats, but I really cannot think what their excuse will be for the late release of the non STH seats in the south and NE - ironically, both of these are the lowest priced £28 ones.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It is crap I agree. As a STH I hadn't noticed this before but a couple of friends wanted to go to this who hadn't been for a while so logged on to get them and assumed the limited choice was because they had virtually sold out. So they are stuck in the North East corner.

The club obviously think they are being CLEVER because they can release them in blocks and adjust accordingly.

But actually they are being THICK because I have told loads of people that it's nearly sold out and the only tickets available are not very well placed. Multiply that by everyone who has been on the site and you have a view that there are no good seats left. STUPID

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
Cheers to everyone saying contact the club, I will.

I hadn't really realised it had annoyed me much until I started writing it down so I hadn't thought to do so before. I've always found the Albion are good at fixing things when they can so I have confidence.

Do however still think that this is a very misguided strategy for several of the reasons various people have outlined, both unfair for the fans and unwise for them in terms of a sales strategy.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I can understand, just about, the thinking behind not releasing all available blocks of tickets for home games which don't have a good chance of selling out, but certainly not in the case of Monday night.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I have managed to add another ticket in WSU just one row in front of my 2 season tickets, happy with that. Although as metioned, had to wait until today to do it.

Now just got to work out how we are going to join in the pitch invasion from WSU if we win, any ideas?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Am I right in thinking they are only selling tickets online and by phone? I reckon this will put off some people.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here