Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon doing triathlon for Chestnut Tree House Childrens Hospice

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Inigo Calderon is fundraising for Chestnut Tree House Childrens Hospice

Hola,

I am Inigo Calderon, defender for Brighton & Hove Albion.

I recently visited my local children’s hospice - Chestnut Tree House in Sussex - and was so moved by the fantastic care they provide for the children and their families that I wanted do something to help.

On 15 June, I am taking part in the Triatlon Aritzaleku in Spain and I want to get as much sponsorship as I can to help the children at Chestnut Tree House.

The triathlon is a 750 metre swim, followed by a 40km bike ride and a 5km run. I am training hard for the event, but I am not looking forward to the swim! I am sure raising funds for the children and families at Chestnut Tree House will give me the strength and inspiration to complete the triathlon!

So, to all my friends and Albion supporters out there, I need your help! This is a really worthy local cause, helping local children in Sussex with life-limiting and life-threatening illnesses, who won’t live to adulthood. Please support me by giving a donation and I pledge to swim, cycle and run for this very special place, Chestnut Tree House!

Gracias!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
good god could this man get ANY better?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Come on folks. I reckon NSC can get Calde to his £500 target in 24 hours.

I think he has by now over-taken my childhood heroes of Steve Penney and Kieran O'Regan, to become my favourite EVER Albion player.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Done.

What a man!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Calde on a proper bike.

The guy is taunting my sexuality. :drool:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions