Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Small number of Palace tickets on sale in 1hr....

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Albion fans missing out out on tickets for Friday night's Championship play-off semi-final first leg at Crystal Palace have been offered a late chance to see the match.

The Seagulls have been given a small allocation of additional tickets for the clash at Selhurst Park (7.45pm).

The tickets go on sale from 3pm today. See the club website, HOME PAGE, for full details.

Tickets for Palace away leg available From The Argus)

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
A small number of extra tickets have become available to Albion fans for the trip to Crystal Palace on Friday and these tickets will be available to supporters with 1,150 loyalty points or more from 3pm this afternoon.

Purchase your ticket via the online ticketing system or by calling the ticketline on 0844 327 1901. Ticket will NOT be available in person at either of the club’s ticket offices.

Please note, that tonight will be the last post for Albion supporters to receive their ticket. Any tickets sold after 5pm will have to be collected from the Amex Stadium ticket office.

If any tickets are still available at 9am tomorrow morning they will be on sale to all Albion supporters with 1,075 loyalty points or more via the sales methods above.

Subject to availability, supporters with 1,000 loyalty points or more will be available to purchase a ticket from 12 noon tomorrow, online or via the ticketline.

Albion have received an allocation of approximately 2,000 tickets for the away leg. Crystal Palace have received a similar allocation when they visit the Amex in the corresponding fixture.

Sounds like maybe more than a few left!! maybe there is some hope yet!! with my 1145 points :(

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
Interesting..

Palace were yesterday exploring whether they could open up the sterile area to home fans by reconfiguring barriers and gates in the concourse.

I wonder if by doing so and paying for more cops the club have also been able to free up more seats for your lot?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Interesting..

Palace were yesterday exploring whether they could open up the sterile area to home fans by reconfiguring barriers and gates in the concourse.

I wonder if by doing so and paying for more cops the club have also been able to free up more seats for your lot?

I doubt it.

More likely our club put aside tickets for 'friends of the club' and some haven't been taken up so now can be sold.

Snagged 2 for [MENTION=12825]cunning fergus[/MENTION].

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
can everyone please stop buying them :( at least until 09:01 tomorrow?

C

CT1

YES! I thought I wasn't going to the biggest match of my life because they all sold out but just got mine! Best day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here