Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 days to go. How is everybody feeling?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Nervous as hell. I am confident that we are the better team but worry about something happening like the last visit, major injuries, a sending off, ref losing it. All of those things.

My worse nightmare is PIG being sent off first minute for a Zaha dive. I see it very clearly.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just PLEASE no big drama - red cards, penalties etc. I think if both games end 11 vs 11 we will win.

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Palace just about limped over the line. Let's hope we can put them out of their misery and finish them off in the first game. It'll be a mercy killing.
I'm confident, but absolutely no idea why, it's a pure 50:50 in reality.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
While Palace sturggled at the end of the season, they are unbeaten in four and banged in three in their last match. They are not to be taken lightly. However, we are unbeaten in nine and have been looking the part lately. My head says we will have too much for them over two legs. My heart, on the other hand, us running around naked and gibbering.

Frankly, I'm bricking it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Excited, not nervous at all. Hoping that we can put it to bed in the first leg, so we can humiliate them at the Amex.

...so in other words, probably a little bit overconfident.

If you set your expectations that high, you can (almost) only be disappointed.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bricking it, if we beat them over two legs though, this time next week I will still be drunk.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lying in bed at 3am this morning unable to sleep and whiling away the small hours thinking about all aspects of the match-up. Only three sleeps (or 'lying awakes') to go now. Shamone!

billy big molluscs

Feb 12, 2013
Brighton
I've already got butterflies just thinking about it. I guess we'll know whether to be excited or scared after Friday...I think anything up to a 2-0 loss can be made good at the Amex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here