Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticketmaster Customer Support Help

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Morning

With all the footy fun going on it almost escaped my notice that I booked to see Eddie Izzard at the Brighton Centre tomorrow.

However, looking online the tickets are showing as 'being processed'

Now clearly it's far too late to send them out, so something is amiss. However, ticketmaster seem to have dispensed with any form of phone number for Customer Services, and it's all online.

I've filled out this query form, but their auto-response say's they'll get back to me within 24 hours...

Anyone got a way to contact them to get a quicker response?

Papa

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Try this Papa

How do I contact customer services?

If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call our Customer Support Team on 08444 999 999. If you made you booking with HMV, please call 0843 221 0100. The lines are open Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 8.00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Once in the queue please hold and we will answer your call as soon as possible. Please have your booking reference and credit card details ready.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just our of interest... if I happened to have a spare ticket to this gig... would anyone be interested in PMing me if they wanted it?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oh ok.

in which case i have a ticket for Eddie Izzard avaialble for purchase. Face Value etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here