Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will be in the program for the Crystal Palace playoff match for Cancer Research.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Hello good folk of NSC. Some of you have already donated for this which I am so grateful for. However, the club is publishing the article in the matchday program, so I am further promoting it her. Anyone else that can spare a few quid for a very good cause would be tremendously appreciated.

I am doing a tough mudder (Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet) in memory of my friend who was a season ticket holder at The Albion. We both used to take our kids to home matches together. Tragically, he was diagnosed with Leukemia in September last year and died three weeks later. I still go to the matches with all the kids but sadly, without Steve. I have decided to raise money for Cancer Research as his is the charity that Steve would have wanted me to raise money for. I have a long road to fitness but will get it done.

If anyone can spare a fiver, it would be gratefully received in memory of a lifetime Albion supporter. My just giving page is below.

Piers Arthur is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Good luck, lets hope we play well for your friend. We lost a friend before the last playoff final and I was in pieces when we got the penalty and scored.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Thanks for the donation mr Horton, much appreciated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here