Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manchester Seagulls ... Pub for 1st Leg

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Looks like all the big cities have played their hands, so details for the Cottonopolis exiles are, at present, as follows.

Our usual haunt, Joshua Brooks on Princess Street, are prepared to offer us the biggest flat screen with sound, and a reserved area, on Friday night. They can't do the pull-down big screen because it's a Friday night.

No colours, either.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Going well, huh.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Thanks for the offer but I'm doing this one from home, even though I work on Deansgate so the pub is close by. I may need to hide behind the sofa due to nerves.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Billy No Mates :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Won't all Manchester pubs be showing tributes to Alex Ferguson for a month, or is that just in the home counties?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My original plan was to watch it at home with 6 bottles of Harvey's and the cat within kicking distance. I could be tempted, but I'm not sure how much I'd appreciate being in a non partisan pub on a Friday night when there's only 3-4 of us actually caring about the game.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On my way as soon as the missus gets in, I'm restless!!!!!

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Great to see so many exiles in Joshua Brooks Friday night. Who's going back tomorrow night? I know quite a few are traveling back to Sussex for the game..

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I will be there with my daughter. It will be our first visit to the Amex after years of supporting the Albion!

Great night in the Joshua Brooks. Got so "excited" that I accidentally left wearing someone else's coat and left mine! (Yes I know someone will say typical scouser!)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Driving down the M6 at about 1pm. My car should have a BHA scarf draped across the back head rests!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here