Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua aims to leave his Eagles cousin cursing Seagulls [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]LuaLua aims to leave his Eagles cousin cursing Seagulls[/h]9:00am Tuesday 7th May 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2439051.jpg
Albion's Kazenga LuaLua will line up against his cousin in the play-offs
KAZENGA LuaLua is betting on Albion reaching Wembley – at the expense of his cousin.
LuaLua is related to Yannick Bolasie but the wingers will be on opposite sides when the Seagulls face arch-rivals Crystal Palace in the Championship play-offs.
LuaLua told The Argus: “Bolasie is my cousin. We always speak. I talk to him all the time on Twitter.
“We’ll probably have a bet to see which one is going to be in the final.”
Bolasie and Manchester United-bound Palace team-mate Wilfried Zaha are big threats to Albion at Selhurst Park on Friday night (7.45pm) and in the return leg at The Amex next Monday (7.45pm).
But LuaLua is hopeful Albion’s wide men can help them to the Wembley final later this month after scoring both goals in place of the rested Will Buckley in Saturday’s 2-0 home win against relegated Wolves.
He said: “Those two (Bolasie and Zaha) have been good this season.
“They have played more games than I have, because Bucker has been the main man for us on the wing. “We’ll see which ones are the best.
“It’s always nice to get people talking about you. It was nice to be involved against Wolves, especially at home in front of the fans.
“But it’s not just about me, it’s about the whole team. If I play then good, if I don’t play I’m still going to be happy. We have to stick together. We’ve got two important games.
“We have to try and win on Friday at their place but it won’t be easy, because in the play-offs anything can happen. But we are playing well and everyone’s happy, so it should be a good game.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here