Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To all Palace fans who post on here....

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good luck on Friday and may the best team win obviously I want us to thrash you but hopefully both clubs can put on a brilliant show over the 2 games for the watching nation and show them what the Albion Palace rivalry is all about ( for the first time on sky tv I think ) hopefully football is the winner & the Albion :albion2:

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
... now **** off!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good luck on Friday and may the best team win obviously I want us to thrash you but hopefully both clubs can put on a brilliant show over the 2 games for the watching nation and show them what the Albion Palace rivalry is all about ( for the first time on sky tv I think ) hopefully football is the winner & the Albion :albion2:

Thats kind mr Soppy.....as it is of Mrs Soppy to invite me and simmo round to view the game on yur 60 incher..three cheers all round

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
What on earth are you thinking? Wishing P*****e good luck?

Oh, please. I wish them the worst luck in the world!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You are a knob.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I hope we tear them apart and smash them 5-0. Wether that be 2-0 away, 3-0 home, or however we do it. I hope we make them look dire on national TV and show them we're the better, superior team.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's part of a positive loving and peace to mankind approach to life that hopefully will give us good karma in getting the right result, by hating someone is negative energy and bad karma

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Read the vile on their BBS site. You'll soon change your mind.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Never wish Crystal Palace good luck, especially when it's against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here