Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One and a half Wembley tickets per season ticket holder?

TheFatBallBoy

Jan 10, 2010
Hove
What about the club making this offer?
ie if you have 3 s/t you have entitlement to 4 wembley tickets.:)
4 s/t you could get 6 tickets?:)

Must be loads who have shared their tickets round the family and this method would reward the people who have put the most in.This would help families to sit together at the stadium.
With all 22,000 taking up this offer we could sell 33,000 probably 30,000 in reality leaving enough tickets for those who have no season ticket or not knowing 2 season ticket holders.
This would help save on club admin as well:thumbsup: win win

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sounds good to me (and the half a family member I could get a Wembley ticket for).

Of course, there's the little detail of getting there first ....

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You could tear up the spare ticket into a thousand bits and share it with many more fans

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
How about we wait until we get to the final before even talking about it, let alone arranging ticketing.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Lets get there first but would be gossly unfair on those fans who go to games without a season ticket. Will def go to loyalty points and easily sell out on that basis. I honestly think wed shift over 45k if we had them.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I think the club already knows how they are going to allocate the tickets, but thanks for your help. I guess the reason they haven't released the info is because we are not in the final. Yet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How about we wait until we get to the final before even talking about it, let alone arranging ticketing.

Exactly.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What about the club making this offer?
ie if you have 3 s/t you have entitlement to 4 wembley tickets.:)
4 s/t you could get 6 tickets?:)

Must be loads who have shared their tickets round the family and this method would reward the people who have put the most in.This would help families to sit together at the stadium.
With all 22,000 taking up this offer we could sell 33,000 probably 30,000 in reality leaving enough tickets for those who have no season ticket or not knowing 2 season ticket holders.
This would help save on club admin as well:thumbsup: win win

I would suggest the vast majority of season ticket holders are individuals who don't share the ticket equally with friends or family, judging from those around where I sit. As others have said, what about those that can't afford a season ticket. They would be excluded from going.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here