Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Hattrick results

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I hate those things now. I have bought 2 at every home game and have won the grand sum of google all:censored::censored:

That's £108 over 2 seasons. I know it helps funds for the club but I won't be buying any more next season.

Actually I lie, at one of the evening games this season I won a hotdog on the instant win bit but never claimed it as I bought my normal pie and a pint, then lost the stub.

I've never got anywhere near the goal time or 4 digit lotto bit. Yet I know people who have won £50 to spend in store.

My missus has been to one game. She went into the 1901, with some friends on a free ticket, bought their version and won 2nd prize which was a bloody great big bottle of champagne. Lucky cow.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I hate those things now. I have bought 2 at every home game and have won the grand sum of google all:censored::censored:

That's £108 over 2 seasons. I know it helps funds for the club but I won't be buying any more next season.

Actually I lie, at one of the evening games this season I won a hotdog on the instant win bit but never claimed it as I bought my normal pie and a pint, then lost the stub.

I've never got anywhere near the goal time or 4 digit lotto bit. Yet I know people who have won £50 to spend in store.

My missus has been to one game. She went into the 1901, with some friends on a free ticket, bought their version and won 2nd prize which was a bloody great big bottle of champagne. Lucky cow.
I buy a ticket every week without fail and I've won nowt, my dad bought ONE ticket and scooped the £500 :mad:

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Was nearly the same until the Blackpool game, I to had bought 2 every game, up until this game had won half price Sunday lunch, pie, burger and a cup of tea on the instant win bit, but the Blackpool game I got the first goal time for £20 in store and low and behold Wolves first goal as well for £10 in store, looking forward to palace to see what I will win on that one

:lol:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
There under the commercial tab on the official site

I wish they were there is information on the lotteries but not any results, although looking again right at the bottom it gives a different URL for lotteries which I can't check on the work computer will check it out on the Android.

I have never won anything either but I don't buy them expecting to win I buy them expecting to hand over at least some money to the club. I don't buy drinks, I don't buy pies I don't buy the lower quality more expensive programmes, got to spend something on match days.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I wish they were there is information on the lotteries but not any results, although looking again right at the bottom it gives a different URL for lotteries which I can't check on the work computer will check it out on the Android.

I have never won anything either but I don't buy them expecting to win I buy them expecting to hand over at least some money to the club. I don't buy drinks, I don't buy pies I don't buy the lower quality more expensive programmes, got to spend something on match days.

Not sure where your looking but under the lotteries section it gives the Wolves results as:

1st £600 4625
2nd £50 1293
3rd £25 1884

Theres also the 1901 lottery results per match as well as the weekly lottery draw on Wednesdays.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Not sure where your looking but under the lotteries section it gives the Wolves results as:

1st £600 4625
2nd £50 1293
3rd £25 1884

Theres also the 1901 lottery results per match as well as the weekly lottery draw on Wednesdays.

Thanks

this is all I get on the lotteries page of the commercial section

Albion fans have four chances to win...

Albion’s lottery department gives fans four opportunities to win big prizes, and every penny raised either goes towards the future success of the club or to its charitable arm - Albion in the Community.

Seagulls Lotto
Launched in November 2011, Seagulls Lotto is the club’s newest offering with a guaranteed weekly jackpot of £1,000. For just £1 there are 11 weekly prizes, with the draw taking place every Wednesday lunchtime, normally started by a member of the public in Dick’s Bar.

To take part in the Seagulls Lotto players can sign up online at Seagulls Lotto, or by completing an application form available around the stadium.

Scratchcards
For a decade the club has provided scratchcards, mostly through a fantastic team of lottery agents throughout Sussex. The latest set of scratchcards have images of Albion stars of the past - cars and cash up to £1,000 can be won.

Albion Hat-Trick
As if more reason is needed to look forward to an Albion match.

Albion’s matchday lottery is a scratchcard based game, giving fans three chances to win one of hundreds of prizes. And for the 2012/13 season prizes are bigger and better.

Match the goal time, to the minute, to win up to £100 cash. Get up to £600 in the lucky number draw, or win one of hundreds of Instant Win prizes (one in four is a winner). Prizes include free matchday food, drinks, meals, programmes, stadium tours and discounts offered by external companies.

The club would like to thank Donatello, SEA LIFE, Buddies and Azure for their generosity.

Tickets are available on matchdays outside the stadium and on entry to the concourse for just £1.

The goal minute will always be recorded as the minute the goal was scored during. E.g. a goal scored on 10mins 12secs would be recorded as 11 minutes.

1901 Club Draw
Among the many benefits of being a member of the 1901 Club is an exclusive matchday lottery.

For £1 members are entered into a draw to win £1,000, a magnum of Champagne, a meal for two or one of two bottles of Champagne.

A dedicated team of 1901 Club ladies tour the lounges selling the tickets and the draw takes place at half-time.

For everything lottery related, visit the dedicated website Seagulls Lotto or email seagullslotto@bhafc.co.uk.

no numbers no links just the info above.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Gave up with these after last season. I won the odd hot drink and two-for-one Sealife Centre vouchers but that's about it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here