Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Groundhog play off Weekend

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
So imagine we are stuck in a loop and both legs have to be played 10 times over. How does this pan out in your head ?

Are you that confident that the best team will win 10 times, or is there an element of doubt ?

Could we overturn a 2 goal deficit from the first leg, given our patient build up play versus 11 hoofers behind the ball ?

Do you acknowledge there could be a Withdean Wanderer doom scenario in there somewhere ?

What about doing a Watford and suddenly having to find out if your third choice keeper (or centre forward) can cope with the pressure ?

Release your fears and anxieties and yet feel free to smash the Croydonites. Over to you NSC

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you acknowledge there could be a Withdean Wanderer doom scenario in there somewhere ?
If we lose, I'd like Palace fans to be suspended until further notice, and I'd like the same restrictions to be applied to WW and Kev the rev.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Are you high?

You know there is an option not to post if you don't like a thread or haven't got anything worthwhile to post ?

Okay, maybe I haven't been that clear so here is my take, from 10

2 comfortable wins for BHA over two legs, based on recent form and sound defence.
1 comfortable win for CPFC based on a two goal blitz in the first leg and do or die defending for the second leg.
2 close wins for BHA who edge the games due to greater scoring options.
3 games go to penalties of which BHA generously win 1
1 wheels fall off game for BHA where injuries and refereeing decisions hand CPFC victory.
1 wheels fall off game for CPFC where quality refereeing, sparks a flurry of cards and suspensions.

So I have it 6-4 to BHA and that pretty much sums up my edgy confidence.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
playoffs are based on:

big b0ll0x, mistakes, and referees.

form does not even make the top 10 if i did a list.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here