Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Steak Houise

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anybody been to the new steak house in Mill Rd Burgess Hill in what was a chinese up near the old milk depot. If so any comments good or bad as I do love a proper steak house.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Had a look at it but not been yet, looks promising with good reviews from people I know who have been, it's on the pricier side but those who I know who have been will be returning:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually had a very pleasant steak and Frankie and Bennys down at the Marina last night.

However I like medium to well done and the last two steaks I have had were both undercooked so may ask for well done next time

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Actually had a very pleasant steak and Frankie and Bennys down at the Marina last night.

However I like medium to well done and the last two steaks I have had were both undercooked so may ask for well done next time

you are going to go to a chain restaurant and have a well done steak?

1347919736_smh.gif

Not been myself yet but have heard VERY good things about it. Don't just rock up though, it has been extremely busy since it opened.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

:lol:

That's a joke , shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here