Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lemonade

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With the number of people attending The Amex who drive either to the game or a P & R site I cannot understand why the caterers do not sell postmix lemonade in order to serve shandy for drivers I would have thought that it would be very popular and postmix is a great money earner.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
With the number of people attending The Amex who drive either to the game or a P & R site I cannot understand why the caterers do not sell postmix lemonade in order to serve shandy for drivers I would have thought that it would be very popular and postmix is a great money earner.

How did the calorie controlled meal go today in Brighton ?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I can just imagine trying to translate "lager shandy" into whichever language the usual suspects at the tills speak.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Your joking, its takes them 15 minutes to pour a pint with a 2 inch head. Adding lemonade would take that to 25 minutes per pint and a 3 inch head would be the final product.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It didnt dropped brother in law for an earlier bus and came home and had a salad as the weather was good.

Oh well I bought Junior lunch by Arundel river as they won 3-0 in the reserves and he scored.

Last game in England for quite a while now for him.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I would imagine most drivers don't drink alcohol when they are driving.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does he still play for Ferring

No, started at Worthing United this season and then left around December (after I paid his bloody fines of around £100) then joined Arundel which went OK.

Played quite a bit for the 1st team and few times for the reserves and benched a bit as well.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No, started at Worthing United this season and then left around December (after I paid his bloody fines of around £100) then joined Arundel which went OK.

Played quite a bit for the 1st team and few times for the reserves and benched a bit as well.

I would imagine your lad might know my son. He played for Ferring last season on a Sunday, a few times in the reserves on Saturday, i think he was considering playing for Arundel as a few of his mates went there at the beginning of the season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would imagine your lad might know my son. He played for Ferring last season on a Sunday, a few times in the reserves on Saturday, i think he was considering playing for Arundel as a few of his mates went there at the beginning of the season.

Quite probably he does, he played for Ferring towards the end last season as Whitehawk FC development squad folded by text messages no less.

Worthing United was a huge struggle for him but finally got going at Arundel, played against Nicky Forster last week at Lingfield away. I really will miss the County League circuit next year as he will not be around - enjoyed great visits to places at the back and beyond but always everyone is very friendly at the grounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here