Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF say "Thank You" to Hyperion and gang

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Hyperion and his team recently won a bottle of bubbly signed by Gus at an Amex quiz night. They decided to auction it and this raised the superb sum of £60 which they donated to the REMF.

Thanks Guys and well done, lovely gesture.

Tony......

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Top work and thanks to Lee Burberry who ran in the London marathon and donated £ 500 of his sponorship to the REMF.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
:) Thanks!!! Went to better uses than us drinking it. [MENTION=12852]pauli cee[/MENTION] gets that pleasure

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done but for the love of christ what Gang is this may I ask, there is only one gang

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
cheers to hyperion for that, and all the guys, was most gratefully recieved, and still unopened as we speak, (saving it for the play off final celebrations....), good work guys for remf xx

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Hyperion and his team recently won a bottle of bubbly signed by Gus at an Amex quiz night. They decided to auction it and this raised the superb sum of £60 which they donated to the REMF.

Thanks Guys and well done, lovely gesture.

Tony......

Twas the Sponsors dinner-me-jig and it was everyone's effort other than I "slightly" cheated on a crucial question, but hey it was for a good cause.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Twas the Sponsors dinner-me-jig and it was everyone's effort other than I "slightly" cheated on a crucial question, but hey it was for a good cause.

I was on the other team that went to the tie breakers. Which question did you slightly cheat on?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
To be fair Liam and Kaz knew quite a few of the answers but smartphones and the Seagulls website came in quite handy when needed. :clap:

We didn't used phones but the players knew most of the answers. It was the El-Abd question we got wrong. We knew the attendances but fell short on the square metres of the pitch.
As I said, we would have drunk it, so well done for auctioning it for REMF.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here