Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This time next week..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Where will you be? ...It would be nice if the weather is like it is this evening ..but i wouldnt care if t was chucking it down as long as we get through to Wembley

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
At the Amex hopefully

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It absolutely chucked it down when we got through against Swindon. Would it be a good omen seeing that we got through? Or would it be a bad one, seeing that we lost on the night?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just wiping the pie detritus from my face and heading off to my seat.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In the Piglets/Harveys queue (not as though there's any chance of actually buying a pie, but still...)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
It absolutely chucked it down when we got through against Swindon. Would it be a good omen seeing that we got through? Or would it be a bad one, seeing that we lost on the night?

Oh how I remember that night! We were slowly walking along the Withdean track from the far end goal towards the exit and Virgo scored in the last second of injury time in extra time. We were soaked to the skin! Rushed back to our seats and enjoyed every minute of what followed! My brother was kissing Danny Culip whilst I was kissing the goal post, ha!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
sitting in my seat, waiting nervously...even though I'll have probably been there since the stadium has opened...it can't come soon enough!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
At 19:38 next week I'll have just got to the front of the catering queue to be told that they have just stopped selling alcohol.

Jul 7, 2003
Begging the owner of an Irish bar in Freiburg to switch one of his TVs over to SkySports 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here