Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's going to be horrific. Can't we just withdraw and have a nice relaxing May

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

I have just sat here with my stomach churning watching two team's (Brentford/ Swindon) that mean nothing to me at all.

I like the Championship to be honest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Behave! It's going to be BRILLIANT!!

fastshowbrilliant270.jpg

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
May is turning into the best month of 2013- play offs. Balmy bank holiday weather and The Great Escape Festival. No relaxing for me thank you.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Exactly what i've just said HB&B. Supporting the Bees as well. It's horrendous.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If we lose to Palace the World will not end, probably. We will get up for work on the Tuesday, have a shit and a shave and go about our daily business.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
There are two massive prizes on offer. 1 being the final and a chance for the PL. The 2nd being perhaps just as big...........the mother of all bragging rights. Whoever loses will face a lifetime of the other set of fans giving it large for ever. Im not sure I could take it. Losinv to say leicester would be huge disappointment but Palace.......it will be rubbed in time again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am worried. Palace are not going to roll over. It will be a hell of a battle over the 2 games and the odd goal may win it. I go 4-3 BHAFC.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Palace and Leicester appear to have their mojo back. Gonna be really tough but you don't get to the promised land easily.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Haven't had an oily rag for months, but will be sucking on a couple Friday eve, and at least one before entering the Amex on Monday.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think who ever wins the fixtures between Brighton and Palace, will win at Wembley.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Murray certainly will. Twice.

Murray is not a cheater and it was shown his penalty at the Amex was correct. He does not need to cheat. Anyone that does not worry about a team with the top goalscorer in the league with 30 goals is delusional.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He's a diver. Always was, always will be.

Yep. That pen at Selhurst this year (the first one), was contact he initiated and then fell over. He used to do it for us too but it was ok then punk:
He may not be as bad as Zaha but he goes to ground requesting a penalty at least once a half

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here