Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any reason the Palace game cant be beamed back to The Amex

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
The League encounter was beamed back to the thousands who couldn't get a ticket, so why cant the play-off game be ?
It's a sell out, all the tickets have gone and I bet we could still get 10,000+ in the Amex to see a beam back.
It's rough for all the regular fans who have been unable to get a ticket. We're averaging 25,000 plus at home and we only get 2,000 tickets.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
It's live on SKY. They would just have to turn the TVs on... no 'beamback' necessary!

Also discussed here... Beam backs

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good call, open up the Amex, show it on the big screens, open up for pies n pints, open the club shop. OK, you'd need a few stewards, but would still turn a tidy profit for a few hours work shirley?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm going to be watching it in Patrick's Iris Bar in Crystal Palace round the corner from my house. Could go two ways. I know a few Palace fans who'll be there.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm going to be watching it in Patrick's Iris Bar in Crystal Palace round the corner from my house. Could go two ways. I know a few Palace fans who'll be there.

Just keep your EYE on the screen and all will be fine. At the risk of sounding cornea, there are pupils and teachers Palace - know your place.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Has anyone mentioned public houses to the OP yet?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Do these places called pubs allow my 2 under 12 children go who are season tickets go? Just saying like

Yes many do, although some might ask you to keep them out of the bar area. :thumbsup:

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here