Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other Teams Forums

larus

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112279

Cardiff fans want us to go up. Though some of them are a bit worried, that if we do we'll be more of a threat than Palace!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/forum/1-leicester-city-forum/

They are a little irritated by Watford......

http://www.wfcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?7-The-Sir-Graham-Taylor-Terrace

Palace would be a complete an utter embarrassment on so many fronts. Can't see anyone else wanting them in the Prem.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, a lot of the votes are from people who like the stadium and want a day/night out in Brighton.

A night out in Watford, Leicester or Croydon doesn't hold the same attraction, does it?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Palace would be a complete an utter embarrassment on so many fronts. Can't see anyone else wanting them in the Prem.

Seeing the little spinny Selhurst logo in MOTD would be hilarious. Would they include Sainsburys?

Saying that, 3-stand Vicarage Road would be amusing too.

Seeing the little spinny Selhurst logo in MOTD would be hilarious. Would they include Sainsburys?

Saying that, 3-stand Vicarage Road would be amusing too.

Agree. But I was more thinking along the lines of seeing a Club who just 3 years ago placed themselves into administration to deliberately avoid paying millions of £'s debt to HMRC and countless companies and individuals receive the Prem millions. That just wouldn't be right.

Agree. But I was more thinking along the lines of seeing a Club who just 3 years ago placed themselves into administration to deliberately avoid paying millions of £'s debt to HMRC and countless companies and individuals receive the Prem millions. That just wouldn't be right.

Totally agree,would be sickening to see them slags get their hands on all that lolly.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
To be fair, a lot of the votes are from people who like the stadium and want a day/night out in Brighton.

A night out in Watford, Leicester or Croydon doesn't hold the same attraction, does it?

Agree on Watford and Croydo but I've had some good nights out in Leicester. Some decent boozers in town and some cracking curry houses

Is there no laws that can retrospectively recoup some of their Premier millions to repay some of the debs they incurred illegally.

No need . Prem should just refuse to hand over money to them and pay it direct to those who went unpaid. Mind you Leicester are shits for admin as well , and Watford exploit the loan rules to the max. Seems we are the only "clean" club left in the play - offs.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
From What am I missing?
So the bookies have put the odds together and we're 10/3 to win the playoffs. Brighton are favorites at as short as 2/1 and Leicester are generally around 9/4 and Palace are 4/1.

I can understand them making Brighton as slight favorites because they are the form side but Leicester are not a team I'm worried about. We've beaten them twice this season and their end of season form was worse than ours, couple that with the fact I couldn't see more than one player of theirs getting in our team I'm very confident! The way we destroyed Brighton away has been forgotten so it seems.

No team is going to be a walkover and the games are going to be tough be I truly fancy us to go up. Just got to decide if it's a bad omen if I have a sizable bet on us.

Does he not realise that since the goal machine "Spanish Les" has come into form. I really hope Leicester stuff Watford. There is an air of arrogance about Watford that I really don't like.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
From What am I missing?

Does he not realise that since the goal machine "Spanish Les" has come into form. I really hope Leicester stuff Watford. There is an air of arrogance about Watford that I really don't like.

It's Leicester I can't abide - they genuinely believe that they're too big to be slumming it with the likes of us.

And Spanish Les? I've heard Len and Leo, but Les? Interesting...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here