Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many penalties will Palace win on Friday?

How many penalties will Palace win/given Friday?

Votes: 10 23.3%

Votes: 17 39.5%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Break their own record.

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters

Feb 3, 2013
How many will they win or get given?

I tried to find out which Derby has had the most penalties but couldn't find anyone that has won more than Palace against us. Take into account the number of times we've met. Had a look on one of the Palace sites and their thread starter says why do we get so many penalties against the weed.

Never crossed his mind that it might be to down right bloody cheating and diving so I've done a poll on how many they will get on Friday. I've done 5 options as they usually get 1 against us but have done a total of 5 as Palace do hold the record to this day on most penalties won in a single game and that was 4 and that was yes, against us in the 80's. In actual fact there was 5 pens that day as you wouldn't believe it but we got one as well and scored whereas Palace missed 3 or their 4.

How many will they get? Will they break their own record and the football league record?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Murray alone has taken fifteen this season (scored 12). Garvan has scored two and Easter one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its as much a part of their game as Stoke long throws or Johnny Wilkinson goal kicks or whatever they call that thing in egg-chasing. So voted TWO, same as everybody else did.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's usually two up there. Four was exceptional, one is unusual, none unthinkable. So I'll go with two like you are.

Feb 3, 2013
Murray alone has taken fifteen this season (scored 12). Garvan has scored two and Easter one.

31 goals and he scores 12 pens. Reminds me of Andy Johnson who scored buckets for Palace but in actual fact 80% were pens. How can they be classed as great strikers when all they are on the pitch for is just encase they get a pen.

Bet all Palace fans are praying that they get given bucket loads of pens of Friday.

Feb 3, 2013
Its as much a part of their game as Stoke long throws or Johnny Wilkinson goal kicks or whatever they call that thing in egg-chasing. So voted TWO, same as everybody else did.

Didn't think of it like that. Our team entertain us with sexy football while Palace fans just sit there and pray for 90 minutes that they might get a pen.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Where's the option for none?

18 ! FFS! - is that right ?

It only stopped once a national broadcaster gave it a great deal of attention and the football authorities took a look at it.

Would like to know how many points they gleaned from penalties given for them - they are in clearly in a false position due to them.

Feb 3, 2013

It only stopped once a national broadcaster gave it a great deal of attention and the football authorities took a look at it.

Would like to know how many points they gleaned from penalties given for them - they are in clearly in a false position due to them.

And he said that Palace would get a penalty against them on the last day of the season and Murray would score and what happened :facepalm:

Feb 3, 2013
Where's the option for none?

Don't be silly bob as it's us they're playing and bet they're in training as we speak on how to perfect their diving and penalties. They've even got a low spring board out and a big blown up cushion so sofen the impact after so many dive routines they are going threw.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
31 goals and he scores 12 pens. Reminds me of Andy Johnson who scored buckets for Palace but in actual fact 80% were pens. How can they be classed as great strikers when all they are on the pitch for is just encase they get a pen.

Bet all Palace fans are praying that they get given bucket loads of pens of Friday.

Maths isn't your strong point either then. What exactly DO you do?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I guess palace will get 3 penalties, but only win 2-1.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

The wonderful Mr Durham.
He opened his mouth about the penalties, and they dried up .
Surprise , surprise, we play his team Peterborough, get a penalty, and send them down !
That my weed friend, is Karma .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I can certainly see at least 1 penalty on Friday.
With Zaha and Bolasie swapping wings through the game, I think Calderon will have his work cut out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here