Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
"Do you want to see my puppies, little girl?" I asked.

"No thanks," she replied. "I've just had lunch."

It's not easy being a paedophile in Korea.

----------------------------------

Shamelessly stolen off Sickipedia, but it's too good not to share.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You met a girl who speaks English in Korea? Was this north or south? I want to know so I don't take my nieces to a hot bed of child abuse.

Is it really wise to be bragging about being a paedophile? I mean, I'm glad this reported attempt was unsuccessful, you should really seek help...

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
even if she had eaten puppies for lunch, why would that stop her for seeing alive ones?

I've just had a nice bit of lamb, but it wouldn't put me off seeing them in the fields.

No, no, this doesn't make sense.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Surely if the OP had suggested puppies as being a potential kiddie-lure, and been rebuffed on a few occasions in Korea, he would have tried something else. I sincerely doubt that the term "easy" can be related to the actual lure. This is a load of olds codswallop frankly.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Alternatively he may with to try at a different time of day, perhaps just before anyone is likely to have indulged in some lunch, and thus leveraging the implied duality of usage for juvenile canines. Maybe around half 11 am? Though I'm not sure a) how that fits in with his schedule, or b) whether traditional British mealtimes are applicable to Korea, never having been there.

I've got a mate from Seoul though - maybe I could ask him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here