• No

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I'd feel confident over 2 legs against any team in this division.

Except THEM

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
As much as it pains to say it, 25 years of Albion supporting has made me confident that we will loose and give them the last laugh

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
How the two teams have played of late means we must be confident but not over confident. I think we will go through. As to Wembley, that will be on the day and even money.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Oh and as for the poll, I just can't put a vote either way. Although I did have a dream that Ulloa scored a headed winner at Wembley last night!

larus

We are slight favourites IMO. They are out of form at the moment, and we are in form. This can change; they could click in the next 3 games. They are where they are on merit, for how they have performed over 46 games.

However, what adds to my optimism is that I feel as though our 'form' is more down to the improvement in the team, rather than a purple patch. Ulloa & Upson have been immense, and have added that extra dimension to an already good squad/team. So, I don't feel as thought our 'form' is really a 'purple patch', but more of a step-up in overall quality within the team. Other factors; KLL has come back to form (has the case ended in Newcastle?); Orlandi and Spanish Dave (what does he do?) have adapted to the English game, etc.

So, overall I feel quietly confident, but it's 2 games and things can go wrong. Penalties, sending offs, dodgy decisions, etc.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Brighton and Hove Albion vs Leicester, Monday 27th May 2013, Wembley.

Get your train tickets now, friends.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we will get a draw at Smelhurst and win by the odd goal at home on Monday. Leicester will do the same win and draw. so the 27th will be against Leicester.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Tell me what you would wage on and I will put money on it too. So if you get it wrong then we can't blame each other. Deal?

Well I'd love us to lose the first leg 2-0 and then hit them 6-0. Otherwise it's us beating them comfortably 3-1 twice. I'd go for 4-2 to us over two legs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here