Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winning the playoffs: Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

• Optimistic

Votes: 91 70.5%
  • Pessimistic

Votes: 38 29.5%

• Total voters

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Pessimistacally optimistic

Sums it up for me that!

This Palace fan on the BBS is not so confident. What a tit!

"In the first semi final, Everything that's wrong with football (dodgy match fixing Italian version) will beat Everything that's wrong with football (SE Asian finance edition version).

In the second semi, Everything that's wrong with football (£140min the hole, plastic fans and a racist manager version) will beat the sole surviving representative of proper football."

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Only ever going to be a BHA result. Haven't ever been so sure of any BHA outcome for a very, very long time. Relax and enjoy the clinical, comprehensive and systematic destruction of CPFC over two delicious games.

Dec 29, 2011
Sums it up for me that!

In the second semi, Everything that's wrong with football (£140min the hole, plastic fans and a racist manager version) will beat the sole surviving representative of proper football."

Plastic fans?

Guess which season was their Premier League season.
plarstic.png

We've pulled 26k people a fortnight in the championship, hardly the most glamorous league.

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
I'm positive about the result as I am naturally optimistic. Doesn't top me being scared though. We are the better team, but they do have danger men in Zaha, Bolasie, Murray and I'd just hate them to get the first goal. I just hope Gus doesn't try and defend for 90 minutes.
There's always one upset in the play-offs and I hope it isn't going to be us.
Yeovil won there match, Brentford leading in theirs, so going to form in Div 1.
Maybe Leicester will upset Watford, although in many ways I'm more frightened of Leicester than I would be of Watford.
Gonna be one hell of a nervous week !! Would just love a Wembley trip !!!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I envision Brighton v Barcelona at the Nou camp in the next 2 years :lol::cool::cool:

Would that be a UEFA competition final staged at Camp Nou, with BHA being deemed the home team ???

Re: the play-offs, I am deffo glass half full, as we have options in nearly all positions on the pitch, so Gus can perm loads of combinations for the (hopefully) three games. I think the other contenders are a tad one-dimensional, and also, we have been on a great run of form lately :)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm optimistic but worried that I had the same optimism before the first Amex game - and that makes me pessimistic - which makes me think we're the underdog so we'll win.....and repeat ad infinitum. AAARRGGGHHH!!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was optimistic as the season drew to an end and we were playing so well.

Now it's real and it's them I'm scared.

I get some respite from remembering our starting 11 up at Selhurst and how it will be different on Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here