Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off Promotion Odds

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
We're on a 9 game unbeaten run, that's why plus best defensive record in the division

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think it's been talked about elsewhere but yes I find it unsettling. I would much rather be underdogs. I think the play offs, especially when you add in a derby, are so random that there are no real favourites so in some ways these odds are meaningless.

Having said that, we are favourites because we have the best defence in the league, an in form striker, have been in the best form (both recently and this calendar year) and that has to be a good thing, I suppose.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
If they are well established bookies, then I am delighted as they obviously get it right more times than they get it wrong. Let's hope they have got it right this time.

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
After meditating on my quartz crystal for 30 minutes I received a clear image of Albion beating Leicester in the final.

Anybody want the result and scorers?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes we are slight favourites but with Leicester and Watford not far behind and we are playing by far the weakest of the teams in the first round !!. . If it were a horse race one might say it is difficult to pick the winner.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you think the worse might happen you could back the scum to qualify at 11/8 - would soften the blow a bit.

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
Yes, yes, but later.....meanwhile - The Premiership will need extra bite. With Gus and Suarez being good mates
don't be surprised with a surprise.
Now......what did you want to know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here