Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we wrap it up early

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If we were to win say 5-0 at Selhurst ( hyperthectically :lol:)

Do you think They would still bring the full 2000 allocation down on Monday.

Or the other way around if we were to be beaten 5-0 on Friday would the Amex still be full on the Monday.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
neither will happen so irrelevent - will be tight....

0-0 1-0 0-1 1-1 guaranteed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
its maybe, probably, literally, guaranteed it won't be a thrashing to either side.

Feb 3, 2013
My only concern is penaltys at their place. Every time I see their players go into the box I think which one is going to fall over and try and con the ref. The other week I watched their highlights and 3 of their players went down at the same time. It was comical to watch and god knows how all 3 didn't get booked for diving.

My only concern is penaltys at their place. Every time I see their players go into the box I think which one is going to fall over and try and con the ref. The other week I watched their highlights and 3 of their players went down at the same time. It was comical to watch and god knows how all 3 didn't get booked for diving.

watch Palace highlights on rewind while listening to the Benny Hill theme tune, it's comedy gold

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Threads like this send my composure-o-meter tumbling down.

I'm beginning to really believe in a 'horror 10 minute spell', when everything goes wrong.
A sending off, penalty, either side of 2 or 3 other goals.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Were gonna smash palace. Our form is much better. They cant even fill their ground. etc etc etc...........

People who think this is a forgone conclusion are idiots. We have as much chance of beating them 5-0 a they have of smashing us.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
were loose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here