Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Was The Last Time...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
...Albion vs. Palace was broadcast live on TV?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Ooh..good question...has to be 20 years ago at least.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
This could be the first time, this could be the first time, maybe the first time, I don't know.

Oh no.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
This could be the first time, this could be the first time, maybe the first time, I don't know.

Oh no.

I've told you once, and I've told you twice,
Last minute winner was my advice.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
It was a Sunday game as well if memory serves me correct

Certainly was, a Sunday lunchtime kick off. Remember getting home from the match hearing Mickey Quinn say we were robbed, in the 2 matches that season they spent 5 seconds in the lead which then gave them nearly 8 years of bragging rights :censored:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Gary Hart was sent off.

3 of the last 4 victories for Palace over us have been in games when we were reduced to ten men.

When did the scum last have a player sent off against us?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh god I'd forgotten we're all in for:-

'It's the local derby that isn't local and NOBODY understands', media bashing.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Gary Hart was sent off.

3 of the last 4 victories for Palace over us have been in games when we were reduced to ten men.

please done talk about sendings off. Having someone sent off in the first leg w/o old be a nightmare.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Certainly was, a Sunday lunchtime kick off. Remember getting home from the match hearing Mickey Quinn say we were robbed, in the 2 matches that season they spent 5 seconds in the lead which then gave them nearly 8 years of bragging rights :censored:
I'm confused - we won at their place, they won at ours, so how does that give them 8 years of bragging rights - just because they won the second match? Means nothing, it was one win each.

Feb 3, 2013
Gary Hart was sent off.

That's the only way they can beat us and they usually have a penalty thrown in for good measures. Notice when we have 11 on the pitch they don't win.

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I'm confused - we won at their place, they won at ours, so how does that give them 8 years of bragging rights - just because they won the second match? Means nothing, it was one win each.

Only in so much as they had the last win, especially after the Selhurst win was so sweet. Releasing all the "limited" edition shirts, then 4 weeks later bang take that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only in so much as they had the last win, especially after the Selhurst win was so sweet. Releasing all the "limited" edition shirts, then 4 weeks later bang take that.
Given the state our club was in I was happy it was one victory each really.

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Think it was more the fact that we certainly didn't deserve to lose that match, and to concede in in jury hurt the most, but hey ho. He who laughs last, laughs longest etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here