Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's ONLY Monday !!

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
And I'm nervous already........just dont like the thought of being beaten by Palace anyone else and i wouldn't mind, but why them......

Im all of my 35 years of supporting the Albion , this is the first time I can remember that we are actually favourites for something....this is new ground for me, not sure i like it, I think I prefer to be the underdogs......maybe I can just go to sleep on Friday afternoon and wake up on Tuesday morning and find that we stuffed em.......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No nerves at all for me, pleasant stroll in the park as 11 AM KO in Arundel to watch

And I'm nervous already........just dont like the thought of being beaten by Palace anyone else and i wouldn't mind, but why them......

Im all of my 35 years of supporting the Albion , this is the first time I can remember that we are actually favourites for something....this is new ground for me, not sure i like it, I think I prefer to be the underdogs......maybe I can just go to sleep on Friday afternoon and wake up on Tuesday morning and find that we stuffed em.......

well i've been sounding like you since saturday afternoon but now it's my turn........pull yerself together ady, let's keep our nerve and we'll be fine*

*I hope

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Cacking myself,don't like this being favorites thing,just not used to it.I will be working with 3 palarse fans this week too which makes it even worse.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
As if being in the play offs (and potentially getting the promotion windfall) isn't enough to make fans a nervous wreck, playing Palace just about completes it. I do remember making the play offs in 1991 (my first season) but never expecting us to do anything in them. We were shocked to beat Millwall but were always likely to get beaten by Notts County. This time, there is a real sense that this could be the start of something. We have a 1 in 4 chance of being in the Premier League next year, which is incredible.

Half of me can't wait until Friday and is really excited for the play offs to start while the other half is really dreading going to Selhurst again.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
hard to believe that for most of the clubs, the season is over...its just getting started for us really isn't it? Everything to play for! Not getting nervous yet, but theres plenty of time for that...this week is going to DRAG on and on and on...

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I'm hating this week already. Can't go Friday and will have to record the match and watch it about 10pm. Do I ask for text updates or switch the phone off until I've watched the recording?? Either way I'll be glad when Friday is over and our fate is in our own hands at the Amex.

D

Deleted member 18477

There's football live on sky all week. The week usually flys by when that happens. Bring on Friday!!

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm hating this week already. Can't go Friday and will have to record the match and watch it about 10pm. Do I ask for text updates or switch the phone off until I've watched the recording?? Either way I'll be glad when Friday is over and our fate is in our own hands at the Amex.

Can you really watch a live game delayed? I always end up fast forwarding. I'd ask for text updates.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
It's a glorious sunny bank holiday Monday. Life is too short to be nervous about anything, tbh. We have a great team, stadium, fans and did I mention it was sunny?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I hate this week.
I hate the what ifs, buts and maybe threads
'What if the world ends on saturday and we won on friday does that mean we would be promoted?'
I hate the fact that i dont know what will happen
I hate the fact that we may have to go through this all again next season.#
I hate that if we beat palace then its a 90min lottery.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Haven't been this nervous in a long, long time. Every time i think about it the nerves kick in.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Should the unthinkable happen I will make sure I NEVER work with them again.
That's what I'd have suggested. So given that you won't work with them again if we lose, just give it large all week and talk down to them like they're the crap that they are.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here