Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha - front page news

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Oh dear the tabloids have started already!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367823707.754085.jpg

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Must be a slow news day and very lazy journalism but another distraction for a player with half his mind already at old Trafford

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Sensationalist tabloid bollocks at its best (or worst). Impressionable kids will be curious. Doesn't help.

Not dissimilar to the sensationalist hooligan stories.

Well done The Mirror

Although citing Home Alone as one of your fave movies isn't very Gansta

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How long before the BBS accuse the Mirror's editor of being a Brighton fan, and that its a plot to unsettle the Palarse dressing room before Friday.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i can't believe the lies the tabloids spout nowadays. it's disgraceful! i mean, he's hardly an ace is he.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dunk and Barker ( and Rodgers ) will have their names in the press next week, with imperfect timing, so it all evens out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Isn't it spelt gansta?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Hardly a Manure ace yet.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
until people stop buying this shite.....

This^, it's absolutely disgraceful and it wouldn't surprise me if the editor was a weed and was trying to unsettle an all ready dispirited disjointed team . I'm absolutely fuming and I will expect olly to resign from his Sunday column straight away and I will be sending a stinking e mail to the editor forthwith demanding that heads will roll , as soon as I wipe the foam from my mouth I will be on their case :rant:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yet another piece of trash who has absolutely no place in this country , what the **** is he doing here ? He came from ivory coast a former French colony , why come here ? We know the answer , and its **** all to do with tolerance are any of the crap that the Herr tubthumpers of this world will spout from the safety of genteel hove, London is full of dog turds like this ,hence my move to haywards heath, twenty years time they'll be in sussex , just watch the amount of you lot changing your tune then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here