Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Bright & Robbie Fowler on Final Score on Saturday

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Did anyone not at the Amex on Saturday see Final Score on the BBC ? I've heard that Mark Bright & Robbie Fowler were the pundits and Bright was asked his thoughts on the outcome of the Championship play-offs. Apparently he talked his usual crap about how great Palace are and how they are back on track after finally winning a game, then made a few positive comments about Watford & Leicester but never mentioned the Albion at all. Meanwhile Robbie Fowler was apparently sitting there laughing at Bright and chipped in to point out to Bright that the Albion have been the best footballing side in this division all season and deserve to go up ! Robbie Fowler take a bow! You're a legend for putting that Palace tw@t in his place ! :lolol:

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Did anyone not at the Amex on Saturday see Final Score on the BBC ? I've heard that Mark Bright & Robbie Fowler were the pundits and Bright was asked his thoughts on the outcome of the Championship play-offs. Apparently he talked his usual crap about how great Palace are and how they are back on track after finally winning a game, then made a few positive comments about Watford & Leicester but never mentioned the Albion at all. Meanwhile Robbie Fowler was apparently sitting there laughing at Bright and chipped in to point out to Bright that the Albion have been the best footballing side in this division all season and deserve to go up ! Robbie Fowler take a bow! You're a legend for putting that Palace tw@t in his place ! :lolol:

Great if true. He was already an Albion legend, though... for shagging Bellotti's wife in the Grand(!) around the time of the Jimmy Case testimonial. I think.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Great if true. He was already an Albion legend, though... for shagging Bellotti's wife in the Grand(!) around the time of the Jimmy Case testimonial. I think.

He did. Hence the oft-sung ditty of the time "you're scum, and your wife's a slag".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here