Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help...I'm a guest of Parish on Friday!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Yes, I am invited to the Directors lounge at Selhurst on Friday. I am there in a professional capacity but when we hand out a pants down spanking how do I stop LAUGHING in SPs face? It would be commercial suicide to do so..but still....

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Happy to take your place if you cannot cope?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
They'll be at least two other (non-director) BHA fans in that lounge as well.

One of them posts on here, and i doubt your'll be as pissed and noisy as he will be.. :thumbsup:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
They'll be at least two other (non-director) BHA fans in that lounge as well.

One of them posts on here, and i doubt your'll be as pissed and noisy as he will be.. :thumbsup:

Don't be so sure matey.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you do kind of blow it after laughing in their face when we win, just tell Barber and Bloom - im sure they would LOVE to talk business.

Though i must ask, why has Prince Charming asked you ?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If you do kind of blow it after laughing in their face when we win, just tell Barber and Bloom - im sure they would LOVE to talk business.

Though i must ask, why has Prince Charming asked you ?

Sponsors thing. I'd love to say I am SPs hairdresser but that would be ridiculous.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I can imagine his reaction actually if you did reveal yourself as a Brighton fan after a win......actually, i can see what his reaction will be -

Prince_Charming_(Shrek).jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm sure you'll be fine. After all, he's known for his ability to laugh at himself.

Being in the boardroom in a work capacity is great, I had the pleasure at Northampton Town's Sixfields a few years back and had a beer and a chat with Micky Adams, Bob Pinnock, Alan Cork etc. I'm sure that even at a much smaller club and crappier ground than that, you'll still have a great time.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Yes, I am invited to the Directors lounge at Selhurst on Friday. I am there in a professional capacity but when we hand out a pants down spanking how do I stop LAUGHING in SPs face? It would be commercial suicide to do so..but still....

You are Martin Perry and Parish wants a ground built at a penny in the pound?

Dec 29, 2011
Keep it quiet until we have it wrapped up, then let it slip. Then, if things don't go to plan you can slink away without the inevitable stick.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'm sure you'll be fine. After all, he's known for his ability to laugh at himself.

Being in the boardroom in a work capacity is great, I had the pleasure at Northampton Town's Sixfields a few years back and had a beer and a chat with Micky Adams, Bob Pinnock, Alan Cork etc. I'm sure that even at a much smaller club and crappier ground than that, you'll still have a great time.

I did one before at Chelsea as a guest of "Chopper" Harris who was a top bloke. I also went to a Party afterwards ( in Croydon of all places) with his Daughter.

Very nice it was too.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

you would rather sit in yhe directors lounge than stand with your mates?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
you would rather sit in yhe directors lounge than stand with your mates?

Like I say, it's a work thing. It's a " network" opportunity! My mates are boring ********s anyway. If you knew them you'd understand. One of the buggers was a Spurs supporter until the Amex went up...then he "remembered" he was a lifelong Brighton fan after forgetting for the Gillingham and Withdean years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here