Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Murray

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Don't get me wrong, old Glen is a has been in my eyes, not fit to lace Leo's boots etc etc. Took the money and ran, and who can blame him, short career blah blah blah.

BUT.....

He is the biggest threat to us that Palace have, 30 league goals this season alone, and he lives in............Brighton!

Great choice Glen, great place to live, and far better than 40 miles up the A23, your choice is easy to understand. Even better that you have been left alone these last 2 years to get on with your life, very tolerant city here you know.

But maybe the prize ahead is just too big now, the riches of the Prem just too important to let the status quo continue? Maybe Glen needs to party? 24 hours a day, right up till Friday? Maybe there will be building works going on next door between now and then? Maybe Glen should be 'Jamied' (heavens forbid) with pizzas and call girls?

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe there will be building works going on next door between now and then?
Perhaps the builders of NSC can do some work for his neighbours free of charge on Thursday night?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Not funny boys and girls. Seriously, if some knobhead did do something stupid then Bozza would have questions to answer from plod. I know it's just a joke but it is potentially incitement.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think I would have more questions to answer from the plod than Bozza, considering I made the remarks.

He's right though mate. And Bozza got the stick when we had some racist nonsense on here.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
I would be more worried about Kevin 'Fecking' Phillips coming off the bench and scoring the winner than ffs Murray

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
No criminal damage on my behalf, but Thursday night I'm going to turn up at his gaff wearing nothing but a thong and chocolate body paint. I'm not gay or owt, but I'll give my body up for the Albion. He'll have such a night of unbridled passion, come Friday night he'll be no use to man nor beast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here