VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
So what are we going to do?

Wave our passports maybe?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Set Enrest on them with his little SAUSAGE?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
This is the only "display" they'll have

Palace twat.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No display planned, but we may start a Mexican wave for you :lolol:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Apparently a lot of hard work goes into producing their displays

How much planning does it take to pull off a display in the Holmsdale End? Running the group is a non-stop, full time job. Merchandise, travel, media, displays..it's 24/7. We're lucky to have our own local which a lot of the work is carried out in, group members come and go, adding to the preparations once ideas have been finalised. The matchday starts at pub opening time, as we pack out the pub and build the atmosphere from there. It's full time, knackering, dominating but 100% rewarding. A two tier display with everyone having jobs outside this takes about two weeks to pull together and costs about a grand. People enter the stadium and see the final result but don't realise the blood sweat and tears that are behind it.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
I saw this Palace 'ultra' performing a pre-match 'display' at LEGOLAND. F******* plastics !

Plastic Palace Fan.jpg

Last edited:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Jealousy is a terrible thing to behold.

As you march on towards corporate football land, prawn sandwiches and the like, bankrolled by a sugar daddy, lots of people turn up at the ground but I wonder how many actual fans ? Then when you are no doubt uber-successful and don't even have a single player who knew where Brighton was before signing his multi-million pound contract, let alone grew up there, you will wonder why you feel you have nothing in common with your team anymore. You will have what you apparently wish for - a full stadium with bigger crowds than us which is oh so important to you all but no heart or soul whatsoever. You can mock all you like, but secretly I think you know how shallow your football supporting life is becoming and will become because you value the £ more than anything else. Demonstrated so well by how many people prioritise getting home at a decent time to supporting the team for the whole 90 minutes. You cant say it on here, but I suspect many of you long for the unity, passion and togetherness we routinely demonstrate.

Would be terrible if you never got out of the championship though...

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

As you march on towards corporate football land, prawn sandwiches and the like, bankrolled by a sugar daddy, lots of people turn up at the ground but I wonder how many actual fans ? Then when you are no doubt uber-successful and don't even have a single player who knew where Brighton was before signing his multi-million pound contract, let alone grew up there, you will wonder why you feel you have nothing in common with your team anymore. You will have what you apparently wish for - a full stadium with bigger crowds than us which is oh so important to you all but no heart or soul whatsoever. You can mock all you like, but secretly I think you know how shallow your football supporting life is becoming and will become because you value the £ more than anything else. Demonstrated so well by how many people prioritise getting home at a decent time to supporting the team for the whole 90 minutes. You cant say it on here, but I suspect many of you long for the unity, passion and togetherness we routinely demonstrate.

I almost thought you were being serious until I read this line :lolol:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

ZZZZZZZZ

boring.......

Big Dougie couldnt get out of there quick enough, FFS Murray thinks about the £, Zahahahaha is off to manchester, or has stayed there since singing, nobodys seen him since, and your chairwoman....:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here