Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Auto-cup scheme

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Can anyone confirm that those in the auto-cup scheme get their season ticket smart credits automatically credited for the Palace home game? That's what they said originally. Haven't had my money taken out yet, but presume that's down to the bank holiday weekend.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Can anyone confirm that those in the auto-cup scheme get their season ticket smart credits automatically credited for the Palace home game? That's what they said originally. Haven't had my money taken out yet, but presume that's down to the bank holiday weekend.

Have you checked your purchase history? Mine confirms that I've got the ticket (says PRINT) and has given me 20 loyalty points.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Mine doesn't even register it. Shows I had it for the Arsenal game but no mention of this one.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Mine did say PEND, but has now moved on to PRINT. [MENTION=13433]Kumquat[/MENTION] , the Auto Cup Scheme must be some sort of contract - ring them tomorrow (if they're open), I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Cheers. Think I will. At the very least if they've screwed up and sold my seat to someone else hopefully they can find me somewhere in the ground!

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
My ticket status is now set to "PRINT"

Your ticket should be loaded, here is the email message I received:

This email is confirmation that your ticket for the play-off semi-final home leg has been purchased via the club's Auto Cup Scheme.

Your seat(s)

Your ticket(s) will be uploaded to your season-ticket smartcard and you will be able to access the Amex Stadium through the regular turnstile, to your season-ticket seat.

Kind regards
The Albion Ticket Office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here