Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another brief highlight from yesterday: the steward confiscating an inflatable cock

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For those who missed it, there was an inflatable cock & balls being lobbed around the away end briefly yesterday. As soon as it bounced over towards the front of the South West corner home fans, a steward appeared, seized the offending article, and walked off with it, hiding it underneath an advertising hoarding at the front of the stand.

(I really rather hoped someone would have got a photo of this chap, striding purposefully along the front of several thousand supporters with an 18" inflatable cock under his arm, but seemingly not)

I thought when I first saw it that I heard the faint noise of somebody SCREAMING for a policeman, but I may have imagined it.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From twitter:

BJcTdcyCUAA1l_o.jpg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Chants of ' He's taking it home. He' s taking it home' from where we sat.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Another brief highlight from yesterday: the steward confiscating an inflatable

Will it ever stop being hilarious I ask myself

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For those who missed it, there was an inflatable cock & balls being lobbed around the away end briefly yesterday. As soon as it bounced over towards the front of the South West corner home fans, a steward appeared, seized the offending article, and walked off with it, hiding it underneath an advertising hoarding at the front of the stand.

(I really rather hoped someone would have got a photo of this chap, striding purposefully along the front of several thousand supporters with an 18" inflatable cock under his arm, but seemingly not)

I thought when I first saw it that I heard the faint noise of somebody SCREAMING for a policeman, but I may have imagined it.

It'd never stand up in court.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

el punal

Is that what they call a lazy lob?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Made me think of that office sketch as I saw him walking around. I was desperate for him to put it on his forehead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here