Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal of the Season

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even CMS's scissor kick at Turf Moor or Bruno's volley v Bolton doesn't stand out as spectacular when compared to Orlandi's v Blackpool

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Not just me then. It was a perfect free kick.

Did you see the vid they showed on the big screen next game before kick off? Showed them practising the perfect free kick using targets pinned to the top corners of the goal. A great lesson to any kid what practice can achieve.

Have to agree with those that cited the Orlandi goal against Blackpool though. That was my favourite.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you see the vid they showed on the big screen next game before kick off? Showed them practising the perfect free kick using targets pinned to the top corners of the goal. A great lesson to any kid what practice can achieve.

Have to agree with those that cited the Orlandi goal against Blackpool though. That was my favourite.

I was very tempted as it was a fantastic goal. I think the timing and opposition swayed my choice of Spanish Dave's goal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would have said CMS on skill but Spanish Dave literally nailed the CPFC coffin with that free-kick which meant so much more to all of us

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
CMS's powerful overhead when running away from goal is the best finish for a BHA goal I've ever seen, never mind this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here