Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's available

Note - I've said that as it's the answer that's on Palace's forum. Is the type of loan for Zaha different than for Dobbie, as Dobbie joined Palace on loan on 31st Jan, and he won't be available for the final because the maximum loan length will have been met.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the red faced one will not want him injured in the play-offs come to that he won't want to get injured himself and has not been playing his usual game of late

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
So if the maximum loan length has been met by the final where would that leave Watford with all of their loan players?

Dopey ***t wore a goodbye t-shirt yesterday. He probably forgot the play-off first leg at Selhurst - or just thought they wouldn't make it. :ffsparr:

dopeyc.png

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No loan period would have expired.

I thought his loan was in two parts with a split in the international break when he theoretically came back to us. This was reportedly a mechanism to extend his maximum 93 day "emergency" loan period right through to the end of the season.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Someone else was banging on about this earlier. 99% sure that you cannot have a loan in two-parts

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought his loan was in two parts with a split in the international break when he theoretically came back to us. This was reportedly a mechanism to extend his maximum 93 day "emergency" loan period right through to the end of the season.
No, he's not eligible for the final.
Someone else was banging on about this earlier. 99% sure that you cannot have a loan in two-parts
It's possible it was in two parts, but that's so he could get this far.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here