Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

!! Can't get a ticket rant !!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
So I'm not the most hardcore supporter around as I've only managed to make the 320 mile round trip to the Amex 3 times this season.
I have loyalty points from the past 2 seasons for home/away/cup games which I can view online however I am unable to buy a semi final home ticket..?
The website states I need a booking history over the past 3 years but I already have more than the minimum requirement?!
I guess my 1 and only option is to call the ticket line tomorrow and hope they haven't sold out the North Stand before then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So I'm not the most hardcore supporter around as I've only managed to make the 320 mile round trip to the Amex 3 times this season.
I have loyalty points from the past 2 seasons for home/away/cup games which I can view online however I am unable to buy a semi final home ticket..?
If you want a ticket for the home game, you should get one.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The website states I need a booking history over the past 3 years but I already have more than the minimum requirement?!
I guess my 1 and only option is to call the ticket line tomorrow and hope they haven't sold out the North Stand before then?

It states that for everyone, have you actually tried buying the ticket?

Oct 25, 2003
i got logged in at 8.40, kept refreshing the page so i wasn't "inactive", a couple of minutes to 9 i had everything ready so that all i had to do was hit the button...bang on 9, BOOM ticket bought

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Yep I have tried 3 times now with the same result. Can't get into the checkout.
Tried logging out then back in etc. Must be something up with my account rather than the site as it seems to be fine for everyone else.
In Spain at the moment so will have to make an expensive call to the Amex tomorrow. :(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In Spain at the moment so will have to make an expensive call to the Amex tomorrow. :(

Set up a VoIP phone either on your computer or smartphone and this call with cost you very very little, prob just a few pence.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Anyone know if there's a set date for any remaining tickets to go on general sale i.e. no purchase history in last 3 years?

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
Anyone know if there's a set date for any remaining tickets to go on general sale i.e. no purchase history in last 3 years?

Don't think that will happen last time we played Palace the 3 year purchase history was minimum requirement. Since it's a rivalry game they might want to keep it as such.Tried getting a ticket for a friend of mine who hadn't gone to a game before and it was impossible even the day before.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Don't think that will happen last time we played Palace the 3 year purchase history was minimum requirement. Since it's a rivalry game they might want to keep it as such.Tried getting a ticket for a friend of mine who hadn't gone to a game before and it was impossible even the day before.

Cheers. Good info. A mate of mine has lucked out then because his away tickets in past 3 years have always been bought in our company name.... oh well.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Thought I already added to my reserve seat, seems I didn't. Calling them now about it. If my seat is gone, I'll be pretty annoyed.

EDIT: Got mine now, was on the phone for about 5 minutes before it answered, there was quite a few seats dotted around on the website though.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Doubt it. Lookd like there's no more than 150-200 tickets available, and even if they didn't sell these out in the next 6 days - which they probably will - it wouldn't be worth the potential hassle of them getting into the wrong hands.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I expect I have pinched someone's ticket who forgot to get it? Apologies if I have. Still some good ones available. Seven in E1E. Now down to three.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
There was a block of empty seats in the South West Upper corner at the Wolves game.
Why? About 30 seats. Anyone know?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

On sale from ten o'clock Sunday. Some left in the North Stand now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here