Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace..............it's pay back time!!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The gods have provided Albion with the perfect opportunity to lay the ghosts of all the bad results against the Eagles,all the humiliation of being bellow you in the leagues and all the stick we have had to endure from you as a result,to rest..

There is no PLAN B

Form goes out of the window,seasons results count for nothing.

Brighton will be promoted this season and the Pheonix of Edgar Street will finally rest.

Why? ....................it's our destiny..

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
That's the spirit. Too many doubters on here.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's the spirit. Too many doubters on here.

I know i should be saying nothing,keeping low and waiting and seeing,i have not been drinking *yet* or on any medication,but destiny is destiny,there is no escaping it,everything is falling into place...

This thread has bounce worthy status for all the wrong reasons but to hell with it,i am deluded,foolhardy and a glass half full type,keeping the faith no matter what....

when Gus leads us to the top division,all his doubters can then finally see him operate at his true level and see just how good he really is.

I will not have my summer ruined by losing in the play offs.............so there!!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
If anything needs 'paying back', it's the recent 3-0 win at the Amex that we've released an unnecessary amount of merchandise celebrating! That will all go to waste now - either they've got the bragging rights back, or we've something even bigger to celebrate.

Having said that, we are obviously favourites (the bookies are very clear about that) but it's far from in the bag...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If anything needs 'paying back', it's the recent 3-0 win at the Amex that we've released an unnecessary amount of merchandise celebrating! That will all go to waste now - either they've got the bragging rights back, or we've something even bigger to celebrate.

Having said that, we are obviously favourites (the bookies are very clear about that) but it's far from in the bag...

I am looking forward to

2013 Play Off Semi Finals

6-2 Aggregate!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They are REALLY going to hate us... Something tells me this will be the turning point where the roles are reversed and we will be looking down at them for decades to come...
Either that, or they'll beat us.

Even if we win, there's every chance we'll be playing them in the Championship next year.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We will absolutely destroy that sad sack of a club who dare to be in the same league as us while pulling in half our 30k crowds unless there's a Groupon deal on. In all sincerity they cannot live with us on the field- they've only got a plan A and a plan B whereas we've got plans A through to E. Ex-Palace triallist Liam is going to pass them a new arzehole.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They are REALLY going to hate us... Something tells me this will be the turning point where the roles are reversed and we will be looking down at them for decades to come...

The easy way was to see them relegated,but they have been good,very good at times,this is the moment the sun finally breaks on Brighton's brave new dawn.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We will absolutely destroy that sad sack of a club who dare to be in the same league as us while pulling in half our 30k crowds unless there's a Groupon deal on. In all sincerity they cannot live with us on the field- they've only got a plan A and a plan B whereas we've got plans A through to E. Ex-Palace triallist Liam is going to pass them a new arzehole.

:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

That's the spirit,Brighton......................the real Brighton have positioned themselves ready for the final assault,this is the defining moment when the tide turns and Brighton have the ascendancy,for years to come...

Nothing-not even 34 years in the top 2 divisions,lasts for ever..

Yesterday was Palace
Tomorrow the Albion

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That's the spirit,Brighton......................the real Brighton have positioned themselves ready for the final assault,this is the defining moment when the tide turns and Brighton have the ascendancy,for years to come...

Nothing-not even 34 years in the top 2 divisions,lasts for ever..

Yesterday was Palace
Tomorrow the Albion

It will be a walk in the (Selhurst) park for you.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they can buy upto 10 tiks for home game,anyone know of any mates??

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It will be a walk in the (Selhurst) park for you.

We are due a win up there,you have used up your quota down here..

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We are due a win up there,you have used up your quota down here..

You are due a win, and looking at the current form, you should do it.
BUT, our home form is probably the best in the league, and IF the pre Christmas Palace turn up, it could be closer then a lot of you think.
Looking forward to it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are due a win, and looking at the current form, you should do it.
BUT, our home form is probably the best in the league, and IF the pre Christmas Palace turn up, it could be closer then a lot of you think.
Looking forward to it.

At this stage i would agree,post something sensible and say may the best team win and all that,but............i can't....

I cannot take the stick from all my Palace work mates any more.............you lot this is OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here