Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephen Dobbie

DJB

Jul 31, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Just watched Palace highlights and Dobbie seemed to be at the heart of everything for them. Looks like a big positive for us given he cant play in the playoffsv:thumbsup:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
he only came on the last 15 mins

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read an opinion of one pundit, that he is the reason they dropped out of automatic because Hollowhead is obsessed with playing him and changed the system to accommodate him and pulled Zaha and Bolasie in from their wide positions thus reducing the crosses coming into GM and their respective effectiveness.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I read an opinion of one pundit, that he is the reason they dropped out of automatic because Hollowhead is obsessed with playing him and changed the system to accommodate him and pulled Zaha and Bolasie in from their wide positions thus reducing the crosses coming into GM and their respective effectiveness.
All Palace fans accept that Zaha has not been the same since his England debut, so that will no doubt have had an effect. And Dobbie hasn't started all games recently, he didn't come of until 70 odd minutes yesterday when they were 2-1 down. His work ethic may not be great, but he's been one of their best players recently. They will miss him.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Isent that when they scored two of there three goals

True. I half watched the game on a stream and didn't even realise he'd come on until I saw the report, so missed his contribution. Lost what interest I did have when they got it back to 2-2 :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Agent Dobbie, phase one complete. Begin phase two, lasagne twist.

Agent Dobbie , phase 1 complete , phase 2 will happen on July 1st when Palace have to stump up the cash.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I believe Phillips is another player on loan as such is he free to play in the play offs?

Being on loan doesn't preclude you from playing in the play offs, or Watford would be utterly stuffed.

Being on loan to Palace from the Albion stops Dobbie playing against us. If the unthinkable were to happen, he'd be available for the final.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here