Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Weekend in dick's bar

WAMA

Apr 3, 2011
image.jpg

This was a very very proud moment for me, Dick up with us praising the brilliant club we are, from the creation that he started (and others) to our beautiful home that we are all so proud of. I loved the gig and I think that goes down as the most memorable one. Well played lads, you were magical and thanks to Richard Hebbard for allowing us to play. What a fantastic season Gus and the boys have given us and its not over yet. :)

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
Great show Guys. What was the Fanzine banned for, was it that Palace picture. I laughed my socks of:lolol::lolol::lolol:

WAMA

Apr 3, 2011
Eddie, I'm guessing so. I didn't think it was that bad although my daughter said I had gone a bit to far, and could see why some people might be offended.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

WAMA

Apr 3, 2011
I'm getting the impression Ernist is not best liked. Anyway my monies been taken and I've got my Pikey ticket. "Now where shell I park my caravan" short week got even shorter!

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
When's the next obscene publication/fanzine out ???

:lolol::lolol::lolol: Good one 8ace. I presume u mean the Btn/Palace cartoon. I had to tell the Fanzine guy, Eddie T Oral, to play it down. Shame really it went down a storm in the Pubs around Btn St. I was asked to get some more. Don't think the club was to impressed, so I let it die out. Shame, it still makes me laugh.:drama:

Anyway check this Drum Solo out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6K7iXd7bFk

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here